Sustainability Assessor and Adviser in Real Estate
As a Sustainability Assessor and Advisor, you analyse, evaluate and advise the builder, our client, in all sustainability aspects of their real estate and/or area development project(s).
This is based on various assessment tools and methods (BREEAM and WELL in the first instance, others such as DGNB, HQE and LEED in the second instance).
The responsibilities are:
- Guiding the customer in the successful building technical assessment and in the certification of the building or area; this in the design, construction and renovation phase.
- Advising the design and construction teams in their individual and collective decision-making and evidence preparation.
- Get maximum value from the investment in and application of the assessment tools and methods for the builder.
- Format, manage and continuously validate the various project steps against the expected certification standards.
- Collecting relevant information through surveys, regular conversations with relevant stakeholders, attending relevant project meetings, visits to construction sites, etc.
- Writing an assessment report and coordinating communication with the relevant certification institute (e.g. BRE Global Ltd for BREEAM).
What do we expect from you?
- You have a higher education degree in engineering, architecture or construction.
- Are you already certified in one or more tools? Then that’s a nice plus. If not, we will take you on a training and certification process.
- First of all, you will find the challenge in accurately guiding and executing the various steps in an assessment process. You combine this with a natural interest in energy and sustainability in the real estate and area development sector.
- You are a self-starter who likes to make progress together with others and through consultation. You have experience in preparing, leading and following up meetings. You give advice where necessary.
- You speak and write fluently in two languages Dutch and English, or Dutch and French, and understand the third language (FR and EN respectively).
What do we offer you?
At Bopro you work in an ambitious and driven organization that makes and wants to make a sustainable difference in the Real Estate and area development sector. To achieve this, we understand that continuous investment in the development of our employees and knowledge is part of our success story. We do this through training, moments of intensive exchange of knowledge and experience (practical groups, team events, shaping-the-future’-academy, #strongertogether communication platform, etc.), and an optimal use of personal interests and skills.
In addition, we offer space and flexibility in your work organization, in addition to a connecting office network in Ghent, Mechelen, Brussels and Paris. We try to move as sustainably as possible. Our fleet is fully electric, every employee receives a professional folding bike and journeys via public transport are reimbursed.
The remuneration package is market-based and internally fair. Your competencies and experience are taken into account.
Can we welcome you to our #strongertogether team later?